2016 Mid-December

It seems as though this month is hastening to its finale’ but my household is not completely ready. This year has been a quick to move-right-along time span. The year also took no short breaks, in its movement forward. What’s to become of the months gone-by!?!

2005-2016-tcc-clubbers-perfect-upd

A peek at the membership in Tamarac Community Center, combined; however a few pages are out of numeric order – so do not print the booklet above.

In this mid month there is no crisis, which makes me pleased. There has been no major illness nor physical need to require any EMT-calls, by me. Wow this makes me feel even better than I do, as I write that my health although continues to be regularly “short of breath” with physical activity…somehow, that’s the only complaint.

I have honestly been blessed over the past 4 or 5 weeks.

  • Firstly, I had to dismantle my computer and install a new Hard Drive; followed by a new Operating system – downloaded by Staples. Now it seems to be okay except there are times when booting up give me a moment of anguish. Yes the F1 key must be pressed to start the main-screen up. Hmmm…very oddballish. I actually made a ‘startup/bootup disc’ precautionarily wise two weeks ago – to prevent such but whatever. This machine has me thinking more often than I care to … however, the purpose of my computer is to connect and to store memories. Yep, this machine serves that purpose 95%. The other 5% is to keep me thinking of how-to be in-charged of it and not the visa versa aspect.
  • Secondly the computer and I are becoming more acquainted daily, since I downloaded that Windows 10 OS. It is similar to what I have previously used, however – I think it is far too technically difficult. In a regular couple of hour-sessions 2 hours would solve all the needs, of uploading, scanning and sizing to save images, and sending / reading emails. Currently these tasks are more of a mission than acceptable. Blah…on new and improved technology.
  • Finally, as this month nears that New Year’s Eve exit my life springs into the delightfulness of what to do on New Year’s Day. Normally I make a brunch, serve it on the patio, of course capture the table’s appeal and my husband’s expression of satisfaction. It rarely changes…so maybe for 2017…a similar approach will occur. That one book or two to self-publish may be set aside for a couple of weeks into January 2017, as I am just not as gung-ho.

Well, now it is time to get shopping or my family will get only a huge hug, several kisses, and perhaps genuine apologies – for not being my usual and predictable self. Laugh out Loud on that statement.

May all your future days and nights be as pleasant and conducive to your heart’s desire…from: Lana T Reddock, M. of Ed

2016 Mid-December

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s