Not for me.
I am ready to display the preparation for a dining room area, soon to be painted. There are already many hours of prep completed.
- First purchasing several supplies, and having shelf woods cut in half, for eight 4 feet long shelves last week.
- Sanding each wood slat to free debris particles, was necessary, completed Monday
- Cutting the sizes for wood slats to be ConTac papered was also Monday.
- Tuesday (yesterday) there was the covering of the edges, top, and the bottom with a ‘three quarter way’ wrap-around to have each shelf look perfect.
- Wednesday – there is nothing more to do except – apply painter’s tape along mirror, sockets, and ceiling and floor; this prevents paint from bleeding unnecessarily
- Monday or Tuesday of next week the painting will begin.
- 1st the dining room walls
- 2nd the kitchen walls
- 3rd the lavatory walls
- Wednesday of next week the painter’s tape will be removed
A few mini-videos have been posted to Facebook however here are pictures, and the videos also.